ETH Zurich Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland is an opportunity for international students to pursue a Master’s program in a European country. ETH Zurich attracts talented students from European and non-EU countries to shine in their respective fields. This master’s scholarship in Europe provides an opportunity for students to get practical exposure and become a part of an international community of intellectuals. ETH Zurich excellence scholarship supports international students by engaging them in different academic and extracurricular activities to upgrade their skills. Furthermore, they will study and get mentorship under the supervision of top-rated professors and supervisors. Moreover, students can also join the network of the ETH Foundation.
ETH Zurich induces entrepreneurial skills, a sense of responsibility, and an innovative mindset that has always been core values on which the institute made its foundation. Switzerland is known as the hub of innovation and technical knowledge. International students studying in Switzerland under different international scholarships get an ideal learning environment that improves overall performance. Students will be able to think out of the box through various approaches and methodologies. ETH Zurich is one of the top-ranked universities for international students and ranks as #29 in Best Global Universities. It is also listed among the top 15 universities for science and engineering in the QSE ranking.
ETH Zurich excellence masters scholarship aims to make its global ranking worthy. The ETH Zurich scholarship for international students supports them by providing a tuition fee waiver and a living stipend for the duration of the master’s program. There is no discrimination in the ETH Zurich Scholarship selection; students from different academic backgrounds, races, and cultures are welcomed. All the students at ETH Zurich are expected to be involved in laboratory-based research to avail of assistantship. They mainly focus on Engineering, Science, Technology and Mathematics. ETH also contributes to the federal government and provides professional expert services to overcome critical challenges through policies.
Master’s Courses for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2023
- Civil engineering
- Landscape architecture
- Environmental Engineering
- Spatial development and infrastructure systems
- Agricultural science
- Applied Geophysics
- Earth sciences
- Atmospheric and climate science
- Environmental science
- Interdisciplinary brain sciences
- Food science
- Health sciences and technology
- Management, technology and economics
- Science technology and policy
- History and philosophy of knowledge
- Comparative and international studies
- Chemistry and bioengineering
- Computational science and engineering
- Interdisciplinary sciences
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Computer science
- Cyber security
- Electrical engineering and information engineering
- Material science and engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Process engineering
- Data science
- Energy science and technology
- Micro and Nanosystems
- Quantum engineering
- Robotics, systems and control
Deadline is December 15, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you also planning to pursue postgraduate studies in Switzerland? Then apply for the ETH Zurich master scholarship 2023; however, you must check the criteria and requirements before you start the application.
ETH Zurich Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree (A Grade or top 10%).
- They must show a good academic record in a previously obtained degree.
- If an applicant is enrolled in ETH Zurich Master’s program, they are not eligible for the ETH Zurich scholarship.
- Furthermore, they must apply for the master’s programme starting in 2023.
Read the criteria above? Now check the what this scholarship is offering for you. The scholarship will provide financial support a well as help you grow professionally for successful career. We have listed the financial coverage below.
Benefits of ETH Zurich Scholarship for International Students
- Tuition fee waiver for selected students.
- In addition, students will also receive a living stipend for each semester.
- Opportunity to study in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- Study and live in a European country.
- Pursue postgraduate studies without worrying about fee.
- Pre-Proposal for Master thesis, check the specifications here.
- 2 references
- Official transcripts
- Language certificate
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- GRE test (depends on desired degree program)
- IELTS 7.0 band score overall or TOEFL score 100
- Copy of Passport
- Matriculation certificate
- Applicants can apply for the scholarship by eApply.
- Fill out the form. Then pay the application fee; you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the application is submitted.
- The program admission committee will evaluate the applications. The number of scholarships is not declared yet and it depends on the funds.
- The decision may be announced by the end of March.
- Applications after the deadline will not be considered.
- The deadline for application submission is 15 December 2022.