Applications are open for Leiden University Scholarships for the academic year 2023.
Minerva scholarship funds foundation offers scholarships for international students to study at Leiden University. The scholarships are offered to pursue bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs, all the fields and majors can be studied under the scholarship and the scholarships are offered to everyone regardless of race and nationalities.
The fully-funded scholarship covers most of the expenses. Applications are open twice a year, so better not miss this great opportunity and apply for it. The application process is online, after submission of the application, professors will evaluate each application. The scholarship is offered to all the students who want to study at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. It is one of the top research institutes in Europe. Minerva Foundation is a charity-based organization operated and funded by Dutch Ministry. The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation aims to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study.
So do not miss this great opportunity to study abroad on a fully-funded scholarship in a top research institute, have faith, and hopes high and apply for the Leiden University scholarships in the Netherlands for international students. You can also check the DAAD EPOS scholarship in Germany for students of developing countries.
- Governance and Global Affairs,
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply.
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you looking to apply for the program lets check out the required criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the Leiden University Scholarships
- Applicants should first enroll in a Bachelors or Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- Not be a member of L.S.V Minerva.
- Application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The projects fall into one of the following categories: internship, study or research.
- After completion of the project, the student must submit a project report within three months, with accompanying images.
Here is the application process to apply for the program
- Completely fill the application form after downloading.
- Submit the complete application dossier to the address provided.
- The committee will evaluate the applications, on the basis of criteria.
- The applicants will be notified one month before the deadline that either their application was successful or not, or they will receive the scholarship or not.
- Applicants are responsible for completing the application along with documents, in case of incomplete or late application, Minerva or Leiden University will not be responsible.